lunes, 18 de junio de 2007

do you fell like are you different???? why? when??

Marisabel:

No,I really don't feel different because most of my friends do the same things that I do, that's why we are friends.I feel different only once when I was a child,I wa in the Kindergarden and I loved dink my milk in sucking bottle but there I saw that everyone drink in a cup,I feel really different iin that moment

Omar Salcedo:

I oftne feel different because I don't drink beer since I change my religion whenever I have to go to great partys I fell unconfortable, even If I'm with my firneds. I like the average, I don't like the partys exept for my birthday

Alessandra Zarate:

There are some many situacion that makes me feel different for example:

-I like the movies of Harry Potter . All of them ,I´m a nº 1 fan of Harry Potter .And alll my frinds didn´t like it. And sometimes when I start to talk about that they said me:Alessndra pklease don´t start! and I said: ok... .But After all they go with me whwn the movie arrived to Peru

No hay comentarios: